Office based South West London – c3 days a week
Salary range is c£45k (dependent on experience) plus package
- An innovative food & drink start-up business with standout branding and a wide consumer appeal
- Strong founder-led environment set up by experts within FMCG who have a successful track record of growing and scaling small businesses
- Already delivering impressive growth and available on Amazon, Ocado and on the shelves of Sainsbury's, Holland & Barrett, Whole Foods Market and many more.
- Having recently secured investment from a leading UK household brand, they are now ready to kick on to the next level. There is already an A team in place with experience from industry leading businesses and we now want to add a talented Finance Manager to the group
- We are recruiting a Finance Manager who will help lay the foundations for this rapidly growing business both in the UK & internationally.
- Reporting to the Co-Founder/Managing Director, this is a brand new role that will see you be involved in all areas of financial management for the business and supporting the sales & marketing teams on commercial opportunities.
- The main responsibilities include: all financial management from prep Month-end accounts and reporting; Cash flow forecasting; Aged debt; VAT return; etc
- You will also be a key Business Partner supporting performance through; KPI reporting; Commercial analysis and partnering with sales & marketing teams; and providing support for ad hoc projects and building business cases
- Ideally CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Advanced Excel skills
- A great communicator who can explain financial concepts to team members who don't have a financial background
- Knowledge of Unleashed and Xero
- A systematic approach to work whilst being able to deal with the ambiguity of a growing business
- The ability to problem solve and get stuck into what the startup world has to throw at you
Benefits & Details:
- Salary is open depending on experience, pitched c£45k + benefits
- Strong bonus & share options
- Office based in Central London c 3 days a week, with flexibility
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 17/16105/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.