Signature Career Management are looking for an ambitious and driven Junior Marketer / graduate to join a branded FMCG business in the Greater Manchester area.
The business is committed to producing high quality goods with an interest in health & wellness, and offer premium products trusted by consumers and professionals globally. They’re refreshingly forward thinking in their approach, priding themselves on entrepreneurial and innovative attitudes to business growth and development while maintaining their admirable core values.
You will play a key role in the implementation and evaluation of the brand plans, working closely with the Senior Brand Manager. This will be a hands-on role that will see you managing external agency relationships, tracking budgets and spend, reviewing social media and content, assisting in NPD launch and supporting throughout the broad variety of commercially lead accountabilities throughout the company. For an ambitious character seeking to further their marketing or sales career this will be a great opportunity to grow.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Hold marketing experience; either gained while in employment as part of an established team or as a recent graduate looking for your first permanent role
- Have a proactive and flexible approach to working in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative and team focused attitude
- Will be an ambitious individual who is determined to continue to learn, develop, grow and drive business
- Have strong written and numerical skills
- You’ll be driven, hard-working and keen to join a company where you can grow your career
- Results oriented self-starter; organised and able to manage multiple projects
If this opportunity sounds like it’s for you, please do not hesitate in hitting apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.