**Head of E-Commerce (Direct to Consumer / D2C)**London (Flexible working available)£80k / £85k + Equity + Bonus
BRAND NEW ROLE! Mackenzie Jones are delighted to have partnered exclusively with an award winning UK Food & Drink start-up brand. The business has had a fantastic first few trading years, they’re products are listed in most major grocers plus they have a growing D2C presence too. They have such an exciting story to tell, the Founders spotted a gap in the market and acted on it. With sustainability being a major focus for them as a business, they’re generating plenty of interest not only because of their product but also because of their values too.
The business is looking for E-Commerce/D2C sales to be the driving force behind their growth going forwards and as a result they’re looking to hire a Head of E-Commerce to accelerate their growth ambitions. With an already established and high performing subscription operation in full flow, the infrastructure is pretty much there – they just need someone who can drive it forwards! Apply to this role if the following points apply to you:
- You have experience operating at Head of E-Commerce/Senior E-Commerce Manager level for a UK start-up/challenger brand (FMCG experience is essential).
- You have extensive D2C E-Commerce trading experience (this is NOT a sales role)
- You have a strong understanding of Digital Marketing (CRM, SEO & PPC).
- You have experience in overseeing Amazon sales for a brand.
- You are comfortable not managing a team at first (hires will follow, timing will depend on D2C sales performance).
- Salary up to £85k
- Bonus scheme agreed with Managing Director, based on D2C sales.
- Equity available
- Flexible working scheme
- Career progression plan – tailored progression pathway so you know what you need to do to become a Director.
If this ticks enough boxes so far we'd love to hear from you to discuss in more detail - please apply with your CV attached. Alternatively, if you haven't got a CV ready to go right now, that's OK – we can speak first and get the CV sorted later on.