Job title: Customer Development Executive
Location: Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry, Warwick
Salary: £24,000 + 5% bonus + Ford Ranger + extensive benefits
Market: Garden products
Job type: Permanent
Job Ref: NH/23550
- An outstanding opportunity to move into field sales
- Market leading company offering training and prospects
- Working from home with travel throughout your region
With a very strong family of brands this international garden products manufacturer offers an outstanding opportunity that will lead to a Sales Representative appointment for the right candidate. As a Customer Development Executive you will demonstrate merchandising, customer service and sales skills, delivering increased sell-through by maximising in-store impact.
The Role of Customer Development Executive:
Home based, you will be responsible for a Midlands region, ideally based in Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry or Warwick. Visiting garden centres and DIY retailers you will demonstrate merchandising, sales and customer service skills in order to deliver against key objectives that will include:
- Ensure the in-store execution of agreed customer promotions and display activity
- Use POS and display material effectively to increase sales
- Build strong trade relationships in order to influence display decisions
- Be accountable for sales results in some customers
- Work closely with local Territory Managers
- Fully utilise CRM system to ensure accurate administration and customer knowledge
- Share leads and best practice with team members
- Some weekend work is required during peak season
Candidate profile for this Customer Development Executive:
Ideally living in Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry or Warwick, we are looking for a natural people person with the drive and ambition to become a high performing Sales Representative. Right now you might be a Merchandiser, Sales Representative or retail Sales Assistant and keen to take the next step. You will need a full driving licence, high levels of organisation and self-motivation as well as:
- Experience in a retail environment with a good knowledge of product display
- A disciplined self-starter, results driven and committed to achieving career recognition
- A great planner with the ability to lead by example and project a professional image
- Strong communication and sales skills
- A desire to develop a career in field sales
- Computer literate in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- A true professional who strives for continuous improvement
As well as an attractive basic salary this opportunity offers a performance-based bonus, company vehicle, 26 days annual leave, life assurance, medical insurance, pension, long service awards and several additional benefits.
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine recruitment:
Name: Nick Hester
Telephone: 01275 813030
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.