Job Title: Key Account Manager (Water/Coffee/Vending)
Job Sector: Catering Equipment/Vending
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £47,000 p.a + bonus + outstanding car allowance
Job Reference: SS/23564
A family – owned and widely recognised brand name in the beverage dispense market place, offering sustainable solutions to a wide customer base. A hugely successful company, with a global presence operating in the HoReCa, retail and business and industry sectors and constantly striving to be the market leader in terms of market share.
Their product portfolio centres on an integrated beverage system sold in at new build and refurb stage. There is also a bespoke offering that can be integrated into existing office and kitchen facilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful team selling market leading solutions and products. As Key Account Manager, you will be required to manage an account portfolio which will include customers defined as the company’s most strategically important or largest turnover accounts.
You will take full responsibility for each named account as well as agreeing strategies to acquire new business through sector growth and winning from competitors.
Other duties will include;
- Develop and implement agreed joint business plans with customers to meet and exceed sales objectives and targets
- Support the Line Manager in aligning accounts strategy with the International Key Accounts team in order to deliver the required group execution
- Plan and agree any price changes, promotions and retrospective discounts with Line Manager
- Ensure accounts are kept within pre – determined terms of payment
- Forecast sales volumes by account and report accurate information
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Provide customers with appropriate product/range training
- Support and promote products and services through distributor network
- Analyse market trends and competitor activity
- Attend fairs and exhibitions as required
In order to be considered for the role of Key Account Manager you must meet the following criteria and qualities:
- Ideally based within a commutable distance to Oxfordshire
- A proven and successful sales and account management professional with experience of selling technical products
- Experience of selling into the HoReCa market
- An industry background in coffee, vending, water, commercial catering equipment or soft drink dispensers would be ideal
- Excellent sales skills. Able to build sales arguments, influence decisions and close for sales orders
- Highly driven and results focused
The job holder will enjoy a negotiable basic salary of up to £47,000 p.a plus a substantial car allowance and bonus package.
Contact: Sophie Simmonds
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.