Title: Account Manager On-Trade
Location: Scotland – Central belt
Whyte & Mackay was founded on the docks of Glasgow in 1844 by James Whyte and Charles Mackay, who had a mission to create a truly Scottish blended whisky. This partnership laid the foundations for the company’s continued growth over the next century, with the company now producing and distributing some of the most highly-awarded and respected whisky and spirit brands.
The multi-award winning portfolio includes its flagship Whyte & Mackay Blended Whisky, The Dalmore Highland Single Malt, Jura Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Tamnavulin, Fettercairn, Glayva Liqueur, and Mackinlay’s, and distributes Flor de Caña, Ungava, Camus and RumChata in the UK. At the heart of the company is a passion to create unique products that have craftsmanship, provenance, innovation and quality at the core.
Due to a recent internal promotion they now have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join them as an Account Manager dedicated towards their On Trade (premium) customers.
This Account Manager role is to cover Scotland (Central belt) to develop, strengthen and maintain existing business into upmarket hotels, restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
This role will require you to leverage skills from key account management and brand management with the ability to manage sales relationships and be an educator, personifying the brands and bringing them to life.
- Manage, strengthen and track business opportunities through Premium On Trade channels.
- Work with the Premium National Field Sales Manager developing the distribution of highly sort after products into premium On Trade channels.
- Develop a clear customer contact strategy to prioritise opportunities.
- FMCG / Drinks sales experience.
- Broad On trade customer experience
- Enthusiasm and drive.
- Strong communication skills.
- Autonomous, self-starter with a focus on results and customers.
- Adaptability towards different customers.
- Able to manage time and workload effectively and efficiently.
- Valid UK driving license.
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 9/16062/7 Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.