Senior National Account Manager (Walmart/Target)
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000
Location: Gloucestershire Head Office
This is a business with a mission, achieving notable successes in the Consumer Goods sector nationally and across the pond. They have a wide product portfolio across beauty and cosmetics, partnering with major clients including Walmart, Target, Walgreens and CVS.
Due to substantial growth, they are looking to add an experienced, commercially aware Senior Account Manager to manage and develop two of the company’s most critical accounts in the US.
- Building and solidifying strong relationships directly with the retailers
- Partnering with distributors, ensuring a smooth process and open lines of communication
- Acquiring new listings with additional retailers to the portfolio where possible
- Delivering profitable growth across the account base in line with the company strategy
- Full P+L responsibility, demonstrating financial understanding and interpreting the numbers.
- Involvement with NPD, working closely with category and ensuring you are sharing knowledge that will ultimately benefit the business.
As an individual, you will be energetic and able to match the pace of a demanding account base. The ideal candidate will have experience of working with retailers, wholesale or convenience (not necessarily just the big 4). In addition, be passionate and bought into the company vision and what they want to achieve both in the short and long term.
- 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to purchase 5 additional days
- 5% pension
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
- Health Plan
- Wellness package including Yoga and other benefits