Thirsty for a change? Join CPM now as a Sales Executive representing Lucozade Ribena Suntory brands such as Lucozade Energy, Lucozade Sport, Ribena, Orangina, V Energy to name a few, working in the Convenience and Foodservice Channel. Salary £24023.98, plus 10% bonus, company van, tablet and phone.Ideal location:
Dudley, United Kingdom, DY1Territory covering:
Great Barr, Dudley, Aberdovey, Shrewsbury, Walsall, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.What will you be doing?
As a CPM Sales Executive you will be calling on Independent and Symbol retailers alongside Foodservice outlets such as Gyms, Universities and Office Canteens, working on behalf of one of the top 10 FMCG brands in the UK. It will be your responsibility to own your territory and drive forward profitable growth using your extensive knowledge and business acumen.
Over 90% of the stores will already stock some of our products, so your role will be to use your persuasive skills to sell additional products by expanding the range stocked and maximise the stores sales potential. Using your great relationship building skills you will be able to influence key store decision makers to agree to giving the Lucozade Ribena Suntory products and promotions prominent space in store, both on shelf and in chillers. You will also work alongside our Wholesale Channel to provide local management of small chains of outlets.
Your territory will be your own to make a success of, but you will be part of a friendly, collaborative team of Sales Executives who work together to really achieve results and have the support and guidance of your field manager.You would enjoy this Sales Executive role if:
* You have FMCG or sales experience in retail and would love to represent iconic brands
* You would relish the opportunity to take ownership of your own territory and deliver consistent results for the client
* If you enjoy achieving, making an impact, and like to maximise every opportunity
* You have strong communication and relationship building skills
* You would love to work for a company that really values the contribution you can bring and offers you the development opportunities to both challenge yourself and really be the best you can be
* A full UK driving licence is essentialWhy work for us?
* £24023.98 per annum plus an annual bonus of up to 10%
* Company van, tablet and mobile phone
* Paid holiday entitlement and company pension scheme
In addition, you will be given unrivalled sales training, combined with great support from your field manager to help you succeed. There are also fantastic opportunities for motivated individuals to progress both within CPM and LRS direct.If you'd like be part of our great team, then please apply now!
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.