Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Sales Executive, working on our Emmi Caffe Latte Account.
Are you a good communicator with excellent negotiation skills? If so, then we want to hear from you! We are Field Sales Solutions, a well-respected and leading field marketing company with various accolades, including the 2 times winner of the FMBE Field Marketing Agency of the year award.
Fixed Term Contract Until 17/12/21
In return for joining us as our Sales Executive we can offer you a competitive salary of £23,000 + Up to 10% Bonus
What will you be doing as our Sales Executive?
- Educate retailers around commercial proposition to maximise profit via pricing.
- Deliver a return on investment within your defined geographical territory. Approx. 12 calls per day.
- Growing the Emmi Caffe Latte volume sales and profitability within the independent, retail club and symbol retail channel by achieving targets for product distribution & availability.
- This is achieved by presenting compelling sales propositions and selling stock from the van/car.
- Use Emmi Caffe Latte supplied POS to maximise visibility of products and thus increase sales.
- Building external relationships with retailers and store personnel.
- Completing feedback on every call using the given reporting procedure.
What will you need to be our Sales Executive?
- Good communication & influencing skills
- Minimum 6 months FMCG sales experience or similar
- Proven record of demonstrating initiative & delivering results
- Clean UK driver’s license
What benefits can we offer you as our Sales Executive?
- Opportunity to work with market leading brands.
- Best in class training and support to help you reach your potential.
- Potential further opportunities for career development.
- Incentive program.
- Performance related bonus.
- Mon-Fri (no weekend working).
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.