Are you looking for a new account management opportunity within a market leading FMCG private label business? Are you someone who aspires for future career progression and keen to operate in a business which is highly rewarding, supportive and very much forward thinking?
Based within the North West, this business is hugely successful and hold aspirations to continue to be reining market leaders in their category. A collaborative, supportive and team orientated environment, this FMCG business offer significant career opportunities and keen to secure prospective employees who are driven, tenacious, commercial and who want to be very much part of the success. If this sounds like you, a huge amount of opportunity awaits…
This role will be part of the retail function, which includes looking after a couple of their Top 4 Retail accounts. If you have experience within the Top 4 Grocers and keen to embark on a new challenge keep on reading!
- Take responsibility for Top 4 grocer accounts maximising the relationship
- Day to day account management, working cohesively to develop a strong partnership
- Facilitate practical and positive working relationships cross functionally
- Review and develop the customer base to achieve business objectives
- Develop and execute promotional plans and in store activity to drive growth
- Conduct ROI analysis, proposing future activity to drive profit and sales growth
Successful candidates will already be operating in an account management capacity within the FMCG or consumer durables market. You will have experience with either Morrison’s, Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda or the Coop. The role requires strong relationship building as well as someone who has the following attributes:
- Action orientated, taking accountability and responsibility
- Confident negotiator with strong communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and influence internally
- Commercially astute, numerate, able to analyse sales data
- A self starter – highly organised, detailed and good use of time management
- Career hungry, eager to develop and make an impact
A stand out opportunity within in the North West where you can be part of a globally expanding business with a strong presence, and making an impact in the category in which they operate! If you’re interested in being a part of the growth, please don’t hesitate in applying!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.