Looking for a great opportunity representing premium beer brands? Join CPM as a Sales Executive in the convenience channel representing Asahi UK’s famous brands including Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Asahi Super Dry, Grolsch, London Pride, Tyskie and Meantime.
Not only will we offer you a great package of £ 25,000 +10% bonus+ company vehicle, but this could also open the door to fantastic career prospects within Asahi UK direct and CPM.
Ideal Location: Ilford , United Kingdom, IG1
Territory covering: East London, North London, Ilford and surrounding areas.
Postcodes: E1-18, IG1-9, IG11, N9, N13, N15-N18
What will I be doing?
You will be representing a broad portfolio of well-established and iconic beer brands. Working for CPM as a Sales Executive you will be reporting directly to Asahi UK.
You will have your own territory, which is yours to manage to its highest potential. You will liaise with the store key decision makers to ensure the stores on your territory are adequately stocked with the Asahi UK products. This will not only include maintaining the established product lines but introducing new product lines in store. You will also update any point of sale where relevant. You will be required to make weekly cash and carry runs, picking up products that will enable you to increase availability in your stores or allow to increase share of space.
As a Sales Executive you will:
• Use your skills to build relationships and to grow distribution & sales of Asahi products
• Increase the store contacts knowledge and passion for Asahi UK brands, and ensure that consumers receive the best experience at point of purchase
• Maximize every sales opportunity and ensure your stakeholders become real advocates for the Asahi products when speaking to their customers.
• Use your planning and organization skills to make sure your territory achieves its maximum potential, fully completing your call file and hitting sales targets
You will enjoy this Sales Executive role if :
• You are passionate about beer and would love the chance to represent Asahi UK and its products
• Have experience in sales and knowledge of beers or the alcohol sector would be ideal
• Ambitious with the desire and ability to progress
• You have great relationship building skills
• You are able to plan your day and have the drive to achieve
• Full UK driving licence is essential
What can we offer you?
£25,000 basic plus 10% bonus, company van, tablet and mobile phone. In addition, you will receive top class training as we are Investor in People Gold award winners and the opportunity to progress into Asahi UK directly for the right candidates.
Apply now to start your CPM career journey!
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.