Job Title: Sales Merchandiser - Flooring
Location: South of England
Job Sector: Floorcoverings
Salary: £24K, Bonus, Great Benefits, Vehicle
Job Reference: RC0609
My client is looking to recruit an individual to be responsible for the companies commercial and residential businesses, calling on flooring distributors and retail showrooms across the South of the country.
A key aspect of the opportunity is to build relationships with the distributor trade counter Managers and to support our external sales team to ensure we deliver a first class service to our customers.
- Stocking up display stands with our portfolio of products
- Developing relationships with customers and understand their business needs.
- Communicate with our external sales team when needed.
- Understand the companies products, willing to learn and evolve with the role.
- Some aspects of heavy lifting and building display stands.
- Fulfill administrative tasks such as monthly reports, CRM updates and expenses in a timely fashion.
- Meet financial, product, administrative and behavioral targets
- Able to take initiative & solve problems.
- Identify opportunities for brands within the business
- Willing to travel (full clean driving license essential)
- Occasional stays away (depending on location)
About the Company:
A respected market leader within the Floorcoverings sector, who have experienced rapid growth over the last 10 years are looking to expand their sales force with the key recruitment of an additional sales merchandiser.
The organisation has been expanding and are constantly looking for new business opportunities. It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow and develop along with the company.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
The ideal candidate will have a clean driving license and could be a recent graduate or someone who is looking for a long term career with a respected market leader. If you have experience in the Floorcoverings or a related sector that would be advantageous but not essential.
Ideally you will have the following skills;
Collaborative in approach – a team player, End Goal Focused, Persistent-ability to work towards longer term objectives, Strong Verbal ability- able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels, Organized, self motivated, Numerate and analytical, Ability to work autonomously and in team environment
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.