A successful and fast-growing pet food importer, supplier and UK distributor of some of the world’s best known pet food brands.
Due to success and growth, this premium pet food supplier are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join the Head Office based Marketing team in Reigate to help support and deliver the company’s marketing strategy. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills within an FMCG sales and marketing environment.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, your duties will be varied and will include;
- Monitoring of all social media
- Regularly uploading to Hootsuite
- Managing the marketing email inbox
- Updating mailing lists
- Scheduling email mailshots
- Compiling a portfolio of published/live campaigns
- Organising events
- Updating and maintaining marketing databases
- Carrying out marketing inventories
- Stock control
- Printing of POS and promotional materials (including digital assets)
- Assisting with monthly insights and reporting
- General marketing related administration duties
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional to develop their skills within the UK distributor of an international manufacturing business in which your responsibilities and knowledge will increase continuously.
In order to be considered for the position of Marketing Executive, you must possess the following:
- A minimum of 3 years marketing related experience
- Experience of working as part of a Marketing team
- Social media and digitally biased
- A marketing qualification (ideally CIM or degree)
- Knowledge and experience of monitoring and analysing social media related data
- An understanding/working knowledge of Google Analytics
- An understanding of Hootsuite, Mailchimp or similar would be an advantage but not essential
- Strong organisational abilities with an emphasis on attention to detail
- A confident and professional approach
- Strong PC literacy to include; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective communication skills; both written and verbal
- MUST be educated to A-level standard as a minimum (ideally degree)
- Happy to work around dogs
- Based in/around the Reigate area
The job holder will enjoy a salary of up to £30,000 p.a (DOE), 22 days holiday + bank holidays and annual profit share award.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.