Our client is a well established manufacturer and supplier of high quality flooring solutions. Supplying to both the UK and international markets, this business has built its reputation on their ability to solve problems, offer great customer service and high quality products.
Due to further growth of the business, they are now looking for a Graduate Field Sales Executive to join their team, receive full training and develop their sales career.
- To be first point of contact and manage customers within designated area
- Ensure that all point of sales have the needed support in marketing tools to strengthen product exposure near the market
- Train flooring contractors and distributors ASM on the benefits attached to the business’s products
- Cross sell whenever possible
- Daily communication with the Regional Specification sales teams
- Gather market intelligence date to report back to the Marketing department to help develop future strategies
- £25,000 - £28,000 Dependent on experience and potential to earn up to 20% in Bonus
- Company Car, Laptop, Phone, Home Broadband, Pension Contribution and Private Healthcare
What we need from you?
This is role is ideally an entry level position for someone looking to begin their career in Sales and Marketing
- The ideal candidate will be ambitious and keen to develop their skills, whilst having strong communication and IT skills
- To be confident in building relationships and managing your own workload
- Experience gained within a Merchandising role involving an element of journey planning is desirable
If you are looking to kickstart your career in Sales and Marketing, apply now or contact Luke at Landers Recruitment for more information!