Signature Career Management are partnered with a well-established leading FMCG business in the London area who are looking to expand their marketing team by introducing a Category and Insights Manager. If you are looking to advance your career in a supportive, fast-paced and vibrant team – look no further!
This is an opportunity where you can make an impact from day one; with a broad customer base including top 4 grocery and specialist channels you will take the lead on the Category strategy, identifying opportunity for growth and working in partnership with the retailers to deliver actionable insights and plans.
The ideal candidate will be operating in a Category Executive or Manager position, currently working within the FMCG industry. Must be / have:
- Exceptional analytical skill with strong attention to detail; able to translate insight into action
- Strategic thinker with experience of converting data into commercial strategy
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- A people person who is able to act as a positive influence across the business and work as a key player as part of a cross-functional team
- A problem solver with a creative approach to providing category and business solutions
- Excellent communicator, able to tailor your approach to meet the needs of the audience
- A positive “can-do” attitude, able to effectively deal with complex issues and balance business priorities
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Input into setting annual channel strategies – reporting performance across various channels and working alongside customers to define key drivers of success
- Develop short and long term strategies and toolkits in relation to category reviews
- Define data requirements including market research, consumer research and customer feedback; sourcing the information needed
- Identify key commercial opportunities and risks, using insights to inform decision making
- Work alongside the Brand Strategy Teams to understand competitor performance, growth opportunity and feed into the brand planning process
This opportunity will offer training if required, so whether you’re looking to take the next step forwards in your career or if you’re more established and looking for a new challenge, this will be a great opportunity and one not to be missed.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.