Do you get a buzz from generating new business? Are you a driven individual that is motivated by knocking and doors and pushing a business to the next level? Signature Career Management are partnered with a FMCG business based in Home Counties looking for a Business Development Manager to drive the business and brand forward. A very interesting role that will see your time split over 2 key areas.
The business has a mind-blowing global turnover and has seen significant growth in the last 12 months. It will give you the opportunity to grow not only the business but grow as an individual as well. Successful candidates will take responsibility within the OOH channel, establishing and grow new customers for the business across all revenue streams. Key responsibilities will include –
- Increase new business customers in the OOH channel to include café’s, bakeries, pubs, restaurants, hotels, leisure sites and others
- Maximise sales opportunities across all revenue streams including side products through developing relationships with new customers by prospecting via networking, cold calling and sales leads
- Maximise new and renewal sales opportunities in existing accounts using company data and insights
- Respond quickly to all in-coming sales enquires and follow through within agreed customer timeframes; ensuring all quotations are accurate and according to agreed commercial terms and in line with the businesses margin expectations
- Develop and execute new business plan within your geographic area
- Report into the Business Development Director who is well known in the industry
What will the successful candidate look like?
- FMCG experience is a must, with the OOH channel being desirable
- A proven background in business development
- A tenacious, self-starter who will go the extra mile to deliver high quality results
- Highly ambitious, confident, and inspiring individual with a track record of winning new business
- Exceptional customer relationship skills which has led to demonstrate business growth
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise their own diary & workload enabling them to meet deadlines
- High quality verbal, written communication and presentation skills
If you want the opportunity to work in a huge and exciting business with an entrepreneurial culture, then what are you waiting for!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.