Are you looking to join a business where you are given excellent internal progression and also the chance to develop her inner entrepreneur? Here at Signature Career Management have partnered with a business that provide just that, this opportunity will see you step into a highly innovative company who value and encourage new ideas.
The well-established, privately owned organisation are nimble, innovative and move with pace which allows to separate themselves from their competitors in the market. With a brilliant range of recognisable brands on their portfolio, there has been a huge demand and focus for their key premium brand in the On-Trade, they have now created two brand new BDE opportunities to join the hardworking, tenacious and collaborative commercial team.
This Business Development Executive will be responsible for the increase of brand awareness and distribution within the London area having an even mix of business development and account management. Networking and a highly driven personality will be a key factor to your success in this business, after 12 months you be looking for a promotion!
Responsibilities will include
- Increase new business customers in the On-Trade channel which includes bars, clubs and restaurants.
- Team collaboration across the supply chain, BDE team and RTM reps.
- Maximise new and renewal sales opportunities in existing accounts using company data and insights.
- Meeting customers in trade on the night to improve customer relationships.
We’re looking for an FMCG sales professional who holds the following skill set and attributes:
- Trust and passionate work ethic!
- Previous experience within the On-Trade is a must.
- Self-starter mentality will go far.
- Good communication and networking skills you’ll win people over with your passion and enthusiasm, generally operating in a positive way!
- A desire for NPD and experience in new product launches.
- PERSONALITY!!! AND HEAPS OF IT!
This role offers something unique in the industry in the business set up, operation and sheer ambition. They offer a fabulous working environment and with an inspiring leadership team makes for a fantastic place to call home! Should this interest you to learn more about, please don’t hesitate in getting in touch.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this is not always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.