Regional Field Merchandiser
Logobrand are giving you the opportunity to join our award-winning Field Marketing agency. We are currently recruiting for a Regional Field Merchandiser on a part-time 12 Month Fixed Term Contract in Morecambe and the surrounding areas.
You will be joining the team at a pivotal time as we grow and expand our business across the board. As a part of our field team, you will be supporting and representing global brands including Haribo, Moet, Mars Wrigley, Pepsi, Jacob Douwe Egberts and Henkel to name a few.
What are your responsibilities as a Regional Field Merchandiser?
- Ensuring our clients have the correct space & visibility in store
- Replenishing shelves and carry out audits in the supermarkets, discounters and DIY stores
- Walking in and siting Point of Sale (POS) material and Free-Standing Display Units (FSDUs)
- Creating relationships with store colleagues and managers
- Driving sales by negotiating additional displays and increasing stock orders
- Informing retailers on brand activity, news and exciting new products
- Committed to 16-30 hours work per week including working weekends
What are we looking for in our Regional Field Merchandisers?
- Field Merchandising experience is desirable but not necessary as full training will be provided
- Adaptable to fast paced environments and working under pressure
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Confident working independently
- Organised and outstanding time management skills
- £21k per annum basic + £350 monthly car allowance (pro-rata for part time hours)
- Flexibility to work the days and hours you want
- Option to opt in the NEST Pension Scheme & Holiday Pay
- Support from our Head Office and Field Management Team
- Client driven incentives throughout the year
You must be eligible to work in the UK, have a full UK driving licence and use your own car with a valid MOT and Car Insurance, which covers you for business use.
If you think you would be the perfect fit to our team then please submit your CV to apply and we will get in touch with you over the next few days. If you have any questions, then please email Shivani.Sharma@logobrand.com or Priya.Udit@logobrand.com. Alternatively, you can call us on 0115 952 7878.