- An established start-up drinks business operating in the low & no alcohol category achieving high growth
- Exceptional backing and support from investors and industry experts with impressive track records of launching and growing start-up brands successfully in the UK
- Outstanding consumer response and performance in last year with listings with Top Grocery retailers
- Energetic and fast-paced culture that champions both competition and cooperation – fun and exciting environment
- Overall target to grow low & no category, increase distribution and become market-leaders
- We are looking for a brilliant Senior National Account Manager to manage a portfolio of major Grocery Retailers and build on their success with an ambitious growth plan
- Due to company growth we are looking for a Senior National Account Manager to build some powerful partnerships within major Grocery customers for this high growth low & no category!
- Of course, you will take full commercial responsibility for your customer base including full P&L and JBP negotiation responsibilities but also be tasked at developing the strategic agenda
- The low & no category is in its infancy and the targeted business growth means we are looking for someone who will be Head of Grocery in 12-18 months
- You will work closely with the founders and SLT on the longer-term strategy and guide NPD strategy
- You will be a driven Senior National Account Manager with experience managing Grocery retailers with a track record of identifying and acting upon growth opportunities
- Ideally looking for someone experienced, with strong blue-chip training background and entrepreneurial nature, now hungry for the challenge & reward of the SME environment
- Will be able to demonstrate impressive business achievements through consumer insight and bringing energy & motivation to your role
- Be fiercely driven and have a passion to succeed as if it was you own business….
Benefits & Details:
- Salary is open dependent on experience
- Strong bonus package and will also be eligible for the internal Share Scheme
- Office based in London c3days a week; with 2 days WFH
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.