As one of UK's fastest growing privately owned Drinks Businesses, our client has an impressive track record of success and an exceptionally bright future. In order to achieve this they commit strong levels of investment into both NPD and Leading Edge Brand & Customer Marketing solutions. Operating within the Branded Drinks market, their offering is both sophisticated and premium in nature and subsequently has become a real product of choice for many discerning consumers. Their product offering is highly extensive whilst offering Brands with provanance & regional heritage to boot. With some of the most exciting Brands within the On-Trade & Leisure Space they serve, they are at the forefront of strong organic growth across several categories/product areas.
As the Business Development Executive you will take accountability for On-Trade End User and Leisure Groups Having close involvement with range management and merchandising, you will also feel the stretch of your intellectual capabilities as you find new ways of understanding your customer and end consumer.
- Win & Managing New Business
- Direct customer contact across all relevant functions.
- Drive distribution of existing and new products.
- Manage product mix to maximise margin.
- Negotiate all elements of pricing, terms and promotions within Business guidelines.
- Deliver price increases.
- Pre- and post-evaluate promotional activity.
- Ensure that activity supports central brand direction where applicable
- Exercise Trade Spend control and process adherence
- Manage effective communication of Brand plans to the Customer Base
Whilst you will be fully supported by the Channel Director to whom you report; the emphasis will very much be on you to show how you can deliver and grow the Business. The Business offers successful employees a strong career path which they can follow across the several divisions they operate.
The ideal candidate will have gained strong experience in Retailer Brand or Branded Regional Accounts, potentially managing End User &/Or Independent Buying Group Customers, additionally the client is also willing to consider dynamic Junior candidates who may have only 1-2 years experience. Commercial Acumen and Strong Negotiations skills are a must, as this role will test the toughest of characters.