Online Customer Marketing Executive
My client is a well-loved and respected food business who are changing the face of the category in which they sit. Having strong retailer relationships and being known historically for providing own label products into the grocers as well as the premium foodservice channel, they have recently launched two super exciting, health focused, branded products, which are now available across all grocers.
They are now seeking an eCommerce Executive to drive the retailer eCommerce agenda and strategically grow the brands online via ongoing optimisation of all aspects of their digital presence.
Key skills & experience
- Optimise the presence of the brand and customer product portfolios online
- Regularly review all SKUs online to identify areas for improvement
- Lead regular online meetings with key retailers to review performance, ensure online optimisation and course correct where necessary
- Manage the Brandbank relationship – including imagery approval, proof reading of product descriptions and sample collection
- Analyse data insights from online product reviews to generate opportunities for product improvement
- Own Tracking for Online sales, Fulfilment, and Participation
- Support in building annual activity plans with cross-functional teams
- Management and tracking of the eComm budget
- Assist with the online product execution of launches
What qualifications and experience are preferred for this role?
- Ideally 2 years’ work experience in e-commerce environment
- Experience using online retail platforms: Ocado, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose
- Strong IT skills
- Ambitious with a hunger to progress and learn
- Self-starter and highly motivated
Please do not hesitate to apply, with an up-to-date CV, if you feel you have the experience and background described.