My client, a leading FMCG business, are looking to add a hungry, driven Export Sales Executive to their exciting businessClient Details
Based between Southampton and Winchester, my client are a rapidly growing, well established leading FMCG food manufacturer.
Having established themselves as a global leader they look to partner with distributors in each country they sell in and develop long term relationships to drive their business forward.
The business will provide excellent training and have an established export sales team who will support the candidate in this role. The successful candidate will have around 8 - 10 allocated countries they will manage.
The business make every effort to give back to the countries they operate in and to date they have given millions of pounds to local charities across the world.Description
The role of the Export Sales Executive:
- Driving the growth of their assigned portfolio, within agreed investment - you will be assigned 8 - 10 countries to manage.
- Acting as the internal expert and go to person on business within their allocated country markets
- Focus on sales and marketing interface, and actively push all supply side issues to middle/back office.
- Building and maintaining a strong and positive relationship with allocated Channel Partners (distributors) - representing the business in a way which reflects well on the Company's reputation and ensures a high degree of partner satisfaction with the service and support received from HQ
- Overseeing appropriate execution of all the supply sides issues and ensuring best service is provided to the customers.
- Supporting and contributing to the development of appropriate business and marketing plans in ways that ensure both revenues and the the business's brand are built positively
- Initiating and maintaining regular two-way communication with Channels - both to keep them up to date with sales and marketing initiatives but also to provide management with reports on performance in the country - including emerging opportunities and threats
- The role requires the candidate to both support current business activity with the distributor but also to act as a catalyst for business growth - in line with priorities and the classification of that market within the business's export's strategy
- Providing access to marketing support and motivation for growth
- Acting as the distributor's representative within HQ ensuring any issues they have are responded to and tackled in a timely way.
- Taking steps to resolve problems that may limit smooth running of business
- At all times looking for solutions and improvements that allow good practice to be shared and problems tackled pro-actively - helping the business improve both efficiency and effectiveness.
The Successful Export Sales Executive:
- Candidate will have at least 1 years' export sales experience
- Experience dealing with distributors in an export role
- Export Sales Executives need to be flexible and versatile - they have to support and service distributors working through internal stakeholders, teams and managers - managing distributors expectations but delivering answers and solutions.
- Time management, delegation and prioritisation skills
- This role requires initiative and problem solving skills as well as 'complete finisher' capabilities that take responsibility for following up on issues and seeing them resolved.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with companies across cultures and sometimes with language barriers. An appreciation of the requirements of an export business and the ability to address the range of problems that occur from time to time.
- There is a need to tailor the approach to different distributors reflecting their unique markets and the maturity and capability of their team.
- A hunger and desire to be successful and develop their career. Job Offer
The Successful Export Sales Executive:
- £33,000 - £40,000 per annum base salary
-uncapped commission, circa 20% is average
- Other company benefits
- To be commutable to the office