An exciting new dairy brand is currently looking to add a Foodservice Sales Manager to their team. The business has had some great wins already and are looking for someone to target Foodservice accounts within airlines, travel, wholesalers and foodservice groups.
The role will be a stand-alone position but with ambitions to create a team to support this person in the longer term. The company is privately owned and has backing of a larger business. They have already had growth across UK, EU & USA and this is the next part of their expansion.
- Predominately new business focussed on; travel industry, wholesale, retail cafes, and national foodservice.
- Some accounts to manage initially.
- Home based, 1x a month visit to the office in the South West.
- Must have experience selling food or drink productions into a variety of national foodservice / wholesale customers.
- Be able to work autonomously as this will be a stand alone role.
- Previous management experience could be a plus as they are looking to build a team in the long term.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060