A superb opportunity has been created due to an internal promotion to work for a leading UK Food Group that boasts a portfolio of household name brands in addition to a profitable Own Label business. The company operates across multiple categories and supplies all UK channels and has an excellent NPD pipeline as they look to drive growth heading in to 2022.
National Account Executive
Large Branded Food Group
£30,000 | Homebased, UK
Reporting in to Sales Controller, this role will work across multiple Brands with a specific focus on the Aldi account which includes good volume of Own Label too. This homebased position is a customer facing role and will have the opportunity to develop further with the addition of smaller accounts coming under your responsibility. This role is the perfect opportunity to start / develop your national accounts career and provide progression to either Regional or National Accounts positions going forward. You must be able to build strong relationships and interface across multiple functions both internally and externally whilst Supporting the more senior figure heads within the commercial team. This position is critical to efficient running of customer accounts ensuring all administration is kept up to date in line with internal and Customer guidelines.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Some commercial experience working for a branded or Own Label FMCG organisation
- Solid commercial acumen and a good understanding of sales and promotional analysis
- Must be able to build rapport with customers and develop relationships
- Need to be driven, motivated and have a growth mentality with the appetite for success
- Strong communicator and effective networker
- A willingness to learn and develop your career
- Graduate calibre
This is ideal for someone with 1-2yrs experience working in sales for an FMCG organisation.