Title: Assistant Brand Manager
Our client is an exciting and extremely innovative food business based in London who are looking to add an Assistant Brand Manager to the team, due to a fantastic period of growth! This medium-sized FMCG business are one of the UK’s fastest growing companies in the industry with brands across desirable high-growth categories!
If you love food and brand innovation – this is a no-brainer! As Assistant Brand Manager you will be supporting the Marketing team on innovative projects across multiple SKU’s and social media content. You will need to be a positive and enthusiastic individual with the ability to adapt.
- Ideally at least 12 months Brand or Marketing experience within food or drink
- Happy to consider people in Category or Sales who want to move across into Brand Marketing
- Can demonstrate a key understanding of innovative brand marketing
- Experience of social media marketing content
- Preferably degree educated but not essential
- Reporting into the Head of Marketing
- Supporting an innovative Brand Marketing team across various projects
- Social media marketing content
- Contributing and collaborating internally
- Externally working with large to small customers and agencies
If you are interested, please send your CV quoting reference 20/16095/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website