- A truly authentic branded food company with an equally fantastic story and heritage
- 20%+ growth YoY over the past 6 years
- Multi-SKU branded business operating across high growth categories
- One of the UK’s leaders within their sector
- Versatile products supplying various RTM’s including the major UK retailers and Internationally.
- An innovative, inclusive, and diverse company culture is central to the company’s ethos.
- Encourage a ‘break the mould’ mind set and to break boundaries.
- Due to fantastic growth over the past few years, they are looking to add a National Account Manager to the team.
The role and experience required
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and proven National Account Manager with at least 2-3+ years’ experience
- You will be managing a major top 4 retailer and some other accounts across ecommerce
- Must have branded FMCG experience in food or drink
- Customer facing experience and can demonstrate collaboration with customers
- P&L and JBP experience
- Grocery retail experience key but not essential. Could have Discounters or Convenience experience
- Could be a P&L NAE or Junior NAM seeking a step up
- You must have the ability to collaborate internally and be creative
- Acting as a true brand ambassador, you will have the opportunity to work with high profile customers and represent established, high growth brands
- Presenting to senior stakeholders internally and externally
Benefits & details:
- This is a balanced home / office-based role with c2-3 days per week in London unless with customer
- Salary is dependent on experience with attractive package on offer
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business and growth-oriented commercial team
- Working within a modern, forward-thinking environment
- Commitment to training & development
If you are interested, please send your CV quoting reference 20/16094/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.