Business Development Manager: Field Sales Solutions (client: Ferrero Foodservice)
Competitive Salary + Bonus+ Car
Location: Belfast (Role covers 75% Northern Ireland & 25% Southern Ireland)
What will you be doing as our Business Development Manager?
- Implementing & executing the operational field strategy for the foodservice channel. Leveraging a competitive advantage in the market place and contributing to the delivery of all key financials, budgets and targets of the Ferrero Foodservice Division. Delivering a return on investment within outlets on your defined geographical territory Plan, deliver and exceed sessional & annual business targets in your territory and work to company targets to deliver and exceed annual business targets Manage and influence the customer relationships at outlet level to step change customer engagement & to deliver the best results for Ferrero Foodservice Division. Deliver value adding initiatives in outlets to ensure sustainable business growth for both parties. Educate customers on market opportunities in line with the Ferrero Foodservice trade marketing plans & strategy Be accountable for improving own performance and developing solutions & actions alongside your manager that will deliver continuous improvement. Particular focus on excelling a the 8 steps of the call Monitor & evaluate call file performance. Suggest amendments via Foodservice Operations Mgr to ensure most effective calls. Monitor market conditions, customer & competitor behaviour & communicate learning with managers suggesting amendments to targets, strategies & tactics as appropriate.
What will you need to be our Business Development Manager?
- Knowledge of or Interest in foodservice sector
- Strong communication & Influencing skills.
- Experience of working within a team environment.
- Determination to achieve & willingness to continually learn.
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Clean driving licence
What benefits can we offer you as our Business Development Manager?
- Company Car
- Performance based bonus
- Best in class training & support
- Opportunity to manage your own area
You must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals. Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI. Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do. Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always. Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.