Due to continued growth an ingredients business is looking to add a Regional Sales Manager to focus on regional bakeries & industrial accounts in the West Midlands & South West of the UK.
The successful candidate will have previous experience selling ingredients into manufacturers on a regional scale, with ambitions to move into a leadership role.
The role will focus on smaller independent & regional bakeries & manufacturers in these two regions. There is already an established base but with some work to do in certain counties. The company specialises in commodity ingredients and ranges from half a ton too 500 tons orders.
- Develop both existing & new business within the West Mids & South West
- Look at underdeveloped areas - focused on regional accounts.
- Progression opportunities too a leadership role
- Must have experience selling ingredients into food manufacturers on a regional scale
- Proven track record of developing new business
- Live within the region
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060