National Account Manager – Meat
Office Based – Yorkshire
£30-35K dependent on experience + Car + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UKs largest food producers with over 10 sites across the UK. They take pride in producing the best products, supplying all the major supermarket chains, hotel and restaurant groups as well as supplying other food manufacturers. They are a very entrepreneurial business, keeping up with new food trends and creating new products in line with the market.
You will be joining an energetic, enthusiastic, and driven sales force, working closely with the Senior Account Manager to deliver growth in their retail channel.
Key Accountabilities include but not limited to:
- Gathering data for monthly reports
- Ownership of new launches, promos and changes to price or products
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensuring sales trackers are up to date
- Customer research and competitor analysis
- Attending store visits and maintaining excellent relationships with existing and new customers
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate data analysis skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Excel and PowerPoint to a good level
- Timekeeping and organisational skills to the highest level
- Be able to speak to customers over the phone in a professional manner
- Ideally 2-3 years experience working within FMCG / Food
This position would be great for someone who has a passion for food, is eager to join a fantastic business with great benefits. If you have worked within FMCG, worked for a supermarket chain or you are finishing a degree in food, your application will be considered advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated National Account Executive, who is prepared to work hard. To apply for this role please send your CV through to Sophie.email@example.com if you have the right skills and experience I will be in touch to arrange confidential chat.
Closing date for all applications will be the 24/09/21.