We're on the look-out for a Senior Brand Manager to join our PepsiCo team in the UK. Are you a marketer who fancies working for one of the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world on some of the UK's biggest household brands? If so, PepsiCo could be just the Company to take your career to a new level.
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
We're currently all working from home but once we return to the office we'll embrace flexibility and remote working more than ever before. Therefore, you'll only be required to be in our Reading office a maximum of two days per week.
- Lead the development, launch and execution of new Brand business plans.
- Develop an overall breakthrough business strategy and annual operating plan.
- Lead the development of 360 campaign ideas working with creative agencies.
- Lead the ATL campaign by working closely with the creative agency and the Insights team.
- Lead the media strategy and execution plans, working closely with ATL, BTL and the media agency.
- Will work with key cross-functional partners: Sales, Commercialisation, Sales Execution, Consumer & Market Insights, Innovation, Shopper Marketing, Finance, Operations, R&D and external agencies.
- Lead development, alignment and delivery of the Sales Execution Vision working closely with the execution and sales teams.
- Put in place strong tracking and evaluation and recommend optimisation as well as course correction
- Overall accountable for the Brand marketing budget including A&M and NPD
- Support the Marketing Director on our 3 year strategic planning cycle as well as owning the development of our Annual Operating Plan (AOP) development
- Play a key role in our People Agenda items such as Marketing capability, Reward and Recognition and other work streams associated with Organisational Health survey results
Key skills & experience
- Leading edge FMCG marketing experience gained in a consumer business.
- Significant experience and understanding across breadth of core marketing fundamentals.
- Strong NPD development and launch experience.
- A track record of taking business projects from concept to delivery.
- Solid experience of 3rd party agency management in relation to both below and above the line creative work
- Solid experience of media planning and campaign evaluation.
- Strong consumer understanding, skills in developing and understanding consumer insights to develop hypothesis and in using research to develop and confirm marketing strategies.
- Strong proven Strategic thinking and analytical skills and ability to turn complex data into hypothesis and make simple and clear business recommendations.
- Excellent relationship building, listening and influencing skills.
- High Financial acumen inc. P&L awareness
- Strong Cross-functional project leadership experience
- Strong proven analytical skills and ability to turn complex data into hypothesis and make simple and clear
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of executive team having been promoted organically, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning. Career progression is incredibly important to us and we provide great opportunities to grow a long term career.