- Market-leading food company with category leading brands and own label offering
- Have been one of the fastest growing, global food companies
- Are in an exciting and crucial time in their life cycle as they double down to build a sustainable business model
- Have invested heavily in new teams, equipment and software to build process fit for growth
- Due to progression, are looking to appoint two Demand Planners to their Global teams
- There are two Demand Planner roles to work in their Global Supply Chain team
- Will work cross functionally to deliver the best Demand Forecasting
- taking responsibility for the S&OP process, and integrating the Demand Planning function with Sales and Marketing plans
- To go forward, you need to look back – analyse and advise on trends, upskilling the sales teams to recognise opportunities based on previous demand drivers
- Utilising multiple data sources, including their new Demand Planning Software; SAP, and ensuring its availability across teams to maximise the functions capability in action planning
- This role is a fantastic opportunity to get in to a business that offers global progression
- A strong, classically trained Demand Planner or Demand Planning Analyst
- Will be an expert using SAP software
- Proactive, inquisitive and tenacious with strong problem-solving ability, and a willingness to get ‘hands-on’
- Excellent at communicating and networking – there’ll be lots of relationship building involved to ensure the Demand Planning function is integrated effectively
- Needless to say, you must you be analytical and demonstrate an ability to drive commercial improvements through demand planning efficiencies
- Be extremely comfortable presenting both internally and externally.
- Industry leading salary and package
- Flexibility to work 50/50 from home and office during the course of a month – this might mean some weeks you’re there more than others but they’re extremely committed to flexible working
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 13/16093/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.