Area Sales Manager – B2B Food Ingredients
Flexible working with minimum 3 days in the office - West Midlands
Competitive salary + bonus + company car
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s leading suppliers of functional ingredients. This company has been established over 15 years and have built excellent relationships with suppliers across UK and Ireland. You will be working for a highly successful and continuously growing business, expanding and thriving in competitive markets. The main customer base consists of food and non-food manufacturers. With ambitious plans to keep growing they are looking to recruit an additional Area Sales Manager who can manage existing accounts in addition to securing new business.
This role will report into the Head of Sales and you will join a team that consists of internal and external sales professionals. The head office is based in the West Midlands, the areas you will be responsible cover Ireland, Scotland, and the North of England.
- To identify and secure any new business opportunities
- Develop customer accounts and maintain excellent relationships with the customer
- Increase the customer base which will consist manufacturers across food and personal care
- Secure meetings with potential new customers
- Achieve set targets
- Communicate with the sales team
To apply for this role, you must have a proven track record of winning new business and growing an existing account base, in an internal or external sales position. Preferable within a B2B environment with customer facing experience. This is a great opportunity for a tenacious and driven individual.
- Full clean driving license
- Located in West Midlands
- Happy to travel to meet customers in Scotland and Ireland
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Able to retain product knowledge
Knowledge of chemicals and functional ingredients would be preferred however full training is provided, with ongoing weekly training and development sessions.
How to apply
If you want to be considered this position and your background matches with the information provided above, please send your CV to Sophie.email@example.com