Hybrid working – Home & West London Office
Excellent salary to attract the best
- Fantastic opportunity to influence and drive the long-term sustainable growth strategy for this highly attractive Food & Drink business
- You will be joining a high-performing & passionate team that are currently delivering c20% YoY growth
- They have a phenomenal Consumer brand that has been created with passion and has championed bold flavours & natural ingredients
- Certified B Corporation
- This is a unique opportunity to guide & lead the category agenda both internally and externally with their biggest customers, where you’ll build collaborative relationships to drive long-term sustainable growth
- So we’re looking for someone who really knows their stuff when it comes to market data and understanding performance drivers, turning it into actionable insights and ensure that we keep the consumer and shopper at the heart of all that they do.
- You will work closely with the founders and SLT on the longer-term strategy and guide NPD strategy
- This is an excellent category management opportunity for anyone looking for something slightly different in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
- You’ll have the ability to get stuck into the detail of the data analysis, while also stepping back to see the big picture to unlock future growth
- Hold excellent communication skills and have an ability to present complex data in a simple and clear way
- Experienced at building trusted, collaborative relationships with retailers
- Finally be forward thinking, with drive and resilience to succeed and be able to work from you own initiative.
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/16091/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.