We are looking for people who have the drive and hunger to progress at PepsiCo and be the face of our products to our retail customers.
Our Sales Development Representatives are one of the main factors of our success. The passion that they have for our brands and the drive to achieve success is what increases our product sales and placements across the country. They establish long term relationships with Independent and Symbol retailers ensuring our products are always stocked in store.
Next time you go into your local shop, have a look around and you will notice that nearly all our brands are on display in clear view. Part of this role is understanding what will increase sales for us and also the retailer. You will be fully trained in understanding how to spot opportunities and you will work in partnership with the retailers to increase growth and make sure that all of our brands such as Walkers & Doritos are being represented in the best possible way they can be.
- Full ownership of journey planning for retail visits in your territory
- Manage in-store volume, distribution, fixture visibility, promotional execution and secondary displays within your customer base
- Collection of stock from cash & carry on a weekly basis, with full responsibility for purchase and tracking
- Relationship building at store level to help deliver our National Account Team's strategic agenda.
- Full driving licence
- Selling skills essential
- Knowledge of the FMCG market (desirable)
- Great communication and relationship building skills
- Experience of working to targets
- A "can-do" attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond
Salary & Benefits - Competitive, business car, company mobile, flexible benefits package (25 days holiday + bank holidays with the option to buy/sell 5 more, company pension, discounted hotels & restaurant deals, gym discount PLUS so much more!)
About the company:
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making everyday favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few. We have a phenomenal reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being an excellent place to work and have recently won The Times Top Employer for Women for the sixth year in a row. As well as that we have built Strategies for Success, which is a long-standing program designed to accelerate middle - management Female talent.
On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.