Senior Brand Manager – 12-month FTC
World renowned alcoholic drinks business
- One of the world’s leading drinks businesses and currently they are seeking a Senior Brand Manager 12-month FTC maternity cover to join their established and talented marketing team based in Central London
- This is a high-profile opportunity to work across this major brand, this person will be responsible for driving innovation and communication forward within this product area.
- A high calibre Senior Brand Manager is needed for this position. My client is looking for a creative, commercially focused individual who can take responsibility for driving forward a portfolio of brands.
- As Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for shaping and owning the vision for future growth opportunities on your product range.
- This is a 360º marketing mix role, we’re looking for someone with a track record of managing integrated campaigns and developing and launching best practice various marketing projects.
- You will be an expert in brand development, a strategic thinker and an excellent cross functional worker.
- This person will currently be operating at a high-level Senior Brand Manager level with a proven track record within a branded FMCG environment.
- Hands on brand management experience ideally at Senior Brand Manager level within an FMCG environment
- Strong commercial marketing skill set
- Best practice innovation/NPD experience from concept to launch
- Experience of A&P Budget control
- High level of Brand P&L value management experience
- Demonstrates strong relationships both internally and externally
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent leadership and cross functional skills
- Communication skills
- Brand strategy experience and long-term thinking
- A passion for brands and consumers!
Benefits & details:
- 12-Month FTC
- Package including bonus, healthcare & pension
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 7/16090/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.