Make every day a great day by applying today! Work for CPM as a Territory Development Executive on a fixed term contract representing JTI (including Benson and Hedges, Silk Cut, Logic) visiting Grocery stores in your area.£23189 per annum pro-rata + £2000 pro-rata annual bonus + company car, tablet and phone.
THIS IS A FIXED TERM CONTRACT UNTIL THE 26TH NOVEMBERIdeal location
: Guildford, United Kingdom, GU16Territory covering:
Guildford, Slough, Twickenham, Reading & surrounding areasA full UK driving licence is essential for this job.What will you be doing in this Territory Development Executive job?
Representing JTI, one of the UK's leading FMCG brands, you will be calling into Grocery stores to build relationships and brand advocacy. You'll be part of a national team of Field Account Managers, reporting into a Field Manager who will support, coach and develop you to help you be your very best.Your day to day will include:
* Building great relationships with the stores in your territory
* Ensuring products are visible and compliant with the agreed locations
* Helping to drive sales through educating staff and key decision makers on the JTI product portfolio.
* Maximise product availability
* Daily reporting and data analysis to support in-store decision makingYou would enjoy this Territory Development Executive job if you
* Want to work for a company that will help develop you to be your best
* Have great organisation and planning skills
* You like talking to people and would relish the chance to have great conversations to build rapport and achieve great outcomes in store.
* Like to work in an ever changing environment
* Have an attention to detail and love solving problemsWhat do our current employees say?
'A Brilliant place to develop your skills working with some of the biggest and most recognised brands in the world today'
' Belonging to a great team helps motivate me and helps me achieve results'Why work for us?
Great package offered of £23189 per annum pro-rata + £2000 pro-rata annual bonus, pension scheme, company vehicle, tablet and phone.
Apply to this job today to represent a world leading FMCG brand and have access to unrivalled career opportunities within the JTI group and CPM.
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.