Please be aware, PepsiCo recently announced that we are considering a potential sale of our juice business in a number of European countries to a new joint venture being formed between PepsiCo and PAI partners (subject to the relevant consultation and regulatory approval processes). This role being advertised is within the potential scope of the sale and would transfer to the new joint venture if the transaction goes ahead.
A fantastic opportunity for a talented National Account Manager to join a Top 4 PepsiCo juice account and a critical contributor to the delivery of the UK business budget.
The successful candidate will manage all aspects of our commercial relationship for Juice in a top 4 accounts, building joint business plans to deliver share, sales, and profit growth targets.
You will own the day-to-day buyer relationship with the Chilled Juice buyer.
Plan, agree and deliver an external JBP that motivates and meets the needs of the customer, in addition to delivering against PepsiCo FY targets.
Managing one direct report (1 x NAE) and developing cross-functional relationships both internally and externally: Net Revenue Management, Shopper Marketing, Category Management, eComm, Customer Insights, Supply, Marketing, Finance & Credit Control.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Deliver full year budget across all channels; stores, online, convenience, delivering Net Rev, MC, MC% and Share.
- Utilise trade investment efficiently through 1) effective negotiation and 2) developing a winning dealing calendar
- Develop and deliver execution for all Marketing programmes, NPD and base initiatives, in line with internal expectations and gate 4 targets.
- Ownership of in-store execution & NPD implementation
- Identify new areas for growth within multi format customer, developing plans which create new selling space opportunities.
- Lead internal forums to gain engagement for your customer on longer term plans and innovation pipeline to win with the customer.
This is a high-profile role and will give the successful candidate a terrific platform to make an impression across all functions.
What you bring:
- Knowledge of PUK portfolio & terms are preferred
- An understanding of AOP, forecasting & PUK systems
- Understanding P&L's and the key drivers
- Experience of OT JBP management preferred
- Drive for results - successful record of delivering results and continually demonstrating a sense of urgency; knows the numbers cold; recognises the need for balanced growth.
- Commercial awareness - comfortable understanding, building plans & negotiating around a JBP P&L. Understanding of the impact of decisions and building negotiations to deliver win/win/win for shopper, customer and PepsiCo
- Setting the agenda - strong customer centric focus to identify opportunities, build and translate activity into executable plans
- Collaborating & influencing (internally & externally) - track record of building and maintaining strong customer relationships, formal and informal networks (internally & externally), and communicate persuasively at all levels to ensure flawless execution and buy in to customer plans.