- Extremely successful, rapid delivery food organization with a fantastic customer reputation
- Highly commercial environment with a fast paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- Constantly innovating to deliver choice and service.
- This National Account Manager Grocery FTC 6mth role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in an environment with development opportunities
- As National Account Manager Grocery FTC 6mth you will manage the relationship with a top grocery retail partner helping to mutually grow the business and deliver “best in class” value proposition for customers
- The NAM Grocery FTC 6mth will work in partnership with the retailer to drive order volume and average basket size achieved through deep dive analytics to identify pricing and promotions opportunities
- Working with the retail customer the National Account Manager Grocery FTC 6mth will drive category optimization projects and will work with marketing to develop return on investment driving campaigns
- This National Account Manager Grocery FTC 6mth role is ideal for a commercial individual who has good commercial experience gained from the food sector. This could be from a national accounts, category or buying background
- It is essential to be able to cut through data insights to drive strategy, through making clear and actionable recommendations
- The National Account Manager Grocery FTC 6mth must have excellent relationship building skills and put the customer at the heart of all decision making
- In addition you will a collaborative working style and thrive in a fast paced innovative environment. You will have excellent project management and stakeholder experience
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a matrix blue chip structure that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package – up to £60000 plus package
- Location – Central London with 2 days working from home
- Role has potential to become permanent
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/16084/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.