Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Business Development Executive.
We are Field Sales Solutions, a well-respected and leading field marketing agency with various accolades, including the 2 times winner of the FMBE Field Marketing Agency of the year award. We work in partnership with various leading brands and are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Business Development Executive who enjoys customer interaction and has a high appreciation for premium spirits and the brand owners. Brand appreciation extends beyond Proximo UK, to the leading culture of the affluent bar scene. In return for joining us as our Business Development Executive, we can offer you a competitive salary of £23,000 + 12% bonus + a car allowance of £3000 per annum.
Working hours: due to trading hours within the channel, hours will typically be within opening times e.g., 10am-7pm/12pm-9pm with occasional weekends, where required (mainly for outlet events mentioned below)
What you will be doing as our Business Development Executive?
- Implementing & executing the operational field strategy for the On-Trade and Convenience channels. Calling on selected Gold priority Free Trade/Leased &Tenanted (non-tie-on spirits) On-Trade outlets to sell in our portfolio of 8 core products, with prospecting to gap fill in current stockists. Driving distribution, availability, and volume within those outlets & helping to educate decision makers and staff around commercial proposition to maximise profit. Delivering a return on investment within your defined geographical territory. Growing client distribution, volume sales and profitability within the on-trade channel by achieving targets for:
Using supplied POS to maximise visibility of products to increase sales. Completing visits as per your journey plan – 8-10 effective calls per day (where decision makers are met) Building external relationships with key stakeholders and outlet staff to track activity. Completing feedback on every call using the given reporting procedure & maintaining up to date records
- Product distribution & visibility - presenting compelling sales propositions and selling in brand stories. Brand activation – staff training, sampling, and possible customer events
What will you need to become our Business Development Executive?
- Excellent communication & influencing skills. Passion & enthusiasm for the brand. Flexible on working hours, which will include evenings and the occasional weekend. Experience managing your own time. Determination to achieve & willingness to continually learn. On-trade and/sales experience preferred but not essential. Full UK Drivers License.
What are the benefits?
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Business Development Executive role also offers a variety of delicious benefits including:
- An incentive program to be PROUD of.
- Holiday accrual with length of service, plus bank holidays. Performance related bonus. Car Allowance.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals. Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI. Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do. Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always. Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.