Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Grocery Field Manager.
This is your opportunity to work for Field Sales Solutions, a leading field marketing company. We represent the fastest growing confectionery company in the UK. Whilst you will be employed by Field Sales Solutions, you will be assigned to work for one of our largest clients Ferrero. Ferrero is a rapidly expanding FMCG that encompasses iconic brands such as Ferrero Rocher, Kinder, Nutella, Tic Tac, and Thornton’s!
In return for joining us as our Grocery Field Manager we can offer you a competitive salary of £35,500 + Bonus + Company Car
Territory: Scotland & North East
What you will be doing as our Grocery Field Manager?
- As a Field Manager, you will be at the heart of this growth, using your management skills to unlock the potential in an ambitious, highly motivated, sales team.
- You'll have the chance to develop your own team, identifying key opportunities and setting the strategy to achieve goals.
- Working regularly in call with your team to provide field training, communication, and motivation. Spending a minimum of 1 day with each team member every 4 weeks.
- Completing instore audits every 8 weeks per FE to ensure standards are maintained.
- Planning & conducting motivational bi-monthly team briefing & training meetings.
- Reviewing results and call data via online Portal & PowerBI on a daily basis.
- Reporting weekly to Grocery National Field Sales Manager in respect of team performance.
- Management of cost control & expenses of your team, ensuring spending is within budget.
- Working with our client Ferrero gives you the opportunity to showcase your skills on high-profile brands such as Ferrero Rocher, Tic Tac, Nutella, Bueno, and Kinder Surprise. So, it really is the perfect platform on which to build a high-performance, team-oriented culture.
Ferrero UK is one of our long-standing key clients and we have big plans for the future!
What will you need to become our Grocery Field Manager?
- A solid background in FMCG and people management.
- A proven track record of achieving KPIs and driving performance.
- A passionate, inspirational leader, capable of setting the standard for others to follow.
- A full clean UK driving license.
The tasty bit…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Grocery Field Manager role also offers a variety of delicious benefits including:
- This is a remarkable career move: a leadership role where you have the scope to shape, build and mentor a team with bright careers ahead of them.
- An incentive program to be PROUD of
- Holiday accrual with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Company car
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions