Job Title: Senior Sales Manager (Clothing, Accessories, Footwear)
Job Sector: Clothing, Accessories, Footwear
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £60,000+ p.a + 20% bonus + car
Job Reference: SS/J23538
- Branded supplier of casual outdoor clothing now sold through 800 retail outlets
- Achieving annual growth over 30% and stocked by many high street groups
- Distributing to 5 export markets with more growth planned
- Successful and growing field sales team
A successful and fast-growing British lifestyle clothing, accessories and footwear manufacturer with a strong outdoor living identity. The brand is now available behind 1100 doors and stocked by 800 independent retailers. The national accounts portfolio increases every year and includes Next, Cotswolds, Kaleidoscope and Mole Valley Farmers. Export sales are growing with strong performance in Europe as well as newer markets in Australia and New Zealand.
As Sales Manager, you will be predominantly office based with travel throughout the UK (and some international). You will work closely with the MD to devise and deliver a growth strategy that encompasses independent retail, key accounts and export sales – leading the sales team in all areas. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Regular accompaniments with your field sales team
- Meetings with new and existing key accounts to present spring/summer and autumn/winter ranges
- Identification of new key account, wholesale and export opportunities
- Developing existing export markets to their full potential
- Actively participate in multiple trade exhibitions
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Sales Management professional with experience of selling a branded product range to leading UK retail and wholesale accounts. In addition, we hope to find the additional qualities:
- Based in Hampshire, Wiltshire or Dorset in order to be accessible to the office (relocation may be considered)
- A proven Sales Manager and leader
- Experience and a strong understanding of the clothing/outdoor apparel industries
- Experience of dealing with key retail and wholesale accounts with proven skills in negotiation and presentation
- Excellent sales skills. Able to build sales arguments, influence decisions and close for sales orders
- Highly driven and results focused
- Passionate about outdoor living and highly motivated to work in this trade
The job holder will enjoy a negotiable basic salary plus a performance based bonus scheme that will fully reward contribution, a fully expensed vehicle and all business expenses. This is an opportunity to participate in the senior team of a successful and ambitious business with the view to evolve into a ‘Head Of’ level position.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.