As Key Account Manager, you will play a major role in our commercial team, responsible for managing a wide portfolio of existing customers across our Discount, Foodservice and Wholesale channels. Additionally, you will drive our gravies, baking products and sauces into new customers. You will be part of a small key team and will report into the Head of Sales within our West Yorkshire based business which has been trading in Wetherby since 1958.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager with at least 2 years' of sales experience of Wholesalers and Discounters. You should have a proven track record of managing relationships, excellent personal skills, achieving targets and winning new customers combined with lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- 2 years' experience in account management and results in Discounters and Foodservice channels within food
- Numerical ability
- Competent with Excel and all online video communication platforms
- Full end to end customer management, including experience of regional and national wholesalers and end users
- Category management and market data/insight
- 2 years' experience in account management in Discounters and Foodservice channels within food
- Managing multiple and varying sizes of customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong questioning and listening skills
- Problem solving
- Negotiation skills