- Leading food organisation working across all out of home sectors both public and private sector
- Fantastic culture focused on personal development that offers flexible working
- Clear strategy focused on sales and profit growth. Research & insights are at the centre of decision making
- This Social Media Manger role is ideal for forward thinking individual, who has experience of owning the development and activation of social media
- The successful Social Media Manager will manage the strategic planning, development and activation of social media channels playing a key role as part of the wider digital marketing team
- Social Media Manager will define the strategy and content calendar to drive engaging content and enhance the company reputation whilst driving sales
- As Social Media Manager you will keep aware of an trial new tools and ideas and be always reviewing and measuring performance to identify areas of improvement and opportunity.
- The Social Media Manager will work alongside the wider marketing team in the delivery of the external communications strategy
- You will have experience of leading and developing social media strategy and have an interest and good understanding of the latest social media tools
- The Social Media Manager have excellent written communication skills with the ability to articulate messages.
- Having excellent relationship building skills you will be able to communicate and influence with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will have excellent planning and organization skills and will be able to work independently on your own initiative and be a self-starter with can-do attitude
Benefits & details:
- Salary up to £35k plus benefits
- Fantastic culture with genuine focus on personal development
- Role is split between the office in Windsor (3 days) and home (2 days)
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/16082/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.