Want to be part of a super exciting scale up FMCG brand in London? This Brand is fairly unique in a number of ways and is breathing life into a category which is taken up with the same old suspects! They’re only a few years old and already smashing it, bringing incremental revenue to the category, offering consumers a genuine alternative and giving something back at the same time.
They’ve positioned themselves extraordinarily well and following significant distribution gains across ALL their retailers and the eCommerce offering gaining significant pace, it makes for an incredibly exciting time to join.
They have the product. They have the Brand. They now just need to right people to realise some serious growth. They’re literally about to take off!!
Based in central London, this Brand offers you the opportunity to be part of something big. No gimmicks, this is not a fad, just a new brand, built properly, marketed very well and one which is all about giving back. This is a chance to take on an Ecommerce Manager position and join at the beginning of a journey which will see this brand explode.
This position will see you take the lead on Digital Growth Management across all channels, strategically taking ownership on their approach, timelines and where to spend.
What we’re looking for and what you’ll get back in return:
- Ambition, drive and passion for FMCG and challenger brands.
- Demonstratable experience delivering brand growth through Digital channels
- You’ll already be working in a broad ecommerce role looking for the next big thing.
- You’ll be an expert in social media marketing as well as capable of building sophisticated email strategy.
- Numbers and analysis will come naturally to you, you will be able to make a budget work hard for you and will be commercially minded.
- The opportunity to accelerate your career and make a genuine impact in a Brand who clearly set themselves apart and are taking on the big players!
- You’ll find a small team who are good fun, enjoy a beer or two and are genuinely lovely down to earth people!
The Senior eCommerce Manager will set the strategic objective, plan of attack, and implement the agenda working with the in-house digital marketing team as well as external agencies. The focus is growth across `Social Media, Influencer Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
Start-ups aren’t for everyone. They take hard work and dedication and you kind of have to treat them as if they’re your own. If you’re interested in finding out more about the brand and you’re an expert digital growth management, just apply or get in touch directly with us for a conversation.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.