Our client is a hugely successful, category innovating, premium spirits business who are now looking for a Senior Key Account Manager to join their passionate Sales team to help us grow the business across the UK.
You will support the RTM & Wholesale team in growing this segment in line with its strategy and the overall Business strategy. This role will manage the National on & off trade wholesalers and be tasked with delivering agreed objectives on Volume, NSV, GP, Distribution and Brand Activations. Alongside this you will also manage the convenience sector including winning new business, managing new and existing accounts, to grow the revenue stream of this channel in line with company strategy.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing business with ambitious commercial plans, exciting partnerships and bags of opportunity for growth and development alongside their passionate team and fantastic drinks!
What you’ll do:
- Build and develop the relationships with RTM & Convenience accounts and manage their annual plans
- Ensure effective & total account management of accounts to maximise profitability
- Ensure close collaboration with Marketing to bring brand plans to life in the marketplace.
- Working closely with other functions to ensure the best possible delivery against agreed KPI’s and targets
- Provide wider commercial insight to the business to contribute the medium-term plan
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 3 years sales/commercial experience preferably in the Wholesale sector
- An ability to forecast accurately and an attention to detail
- An ability to use data to create commercial arguments
- Entrepreneurship and an eye for new opportunities
- Developed influencing and negotiating ability
- Well-developed written & verbal communication, presentation skills
- A desire to learn and progress in a fast-growing business