Sales Executive - BrewDog
We are ambitious. We are relentless. Is this you?
Learn obsessively. Share evangelically. Could this be you?
We. Are. BrewDog.
Full time, Fixed Term until 31 December 2021 (potential to extend)
Salary: £22,000 per annum + up to 15% bonus opportunity + company van
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory 1 : Bristol, Bath and surrounds
Territory 2 : Leeds, York, Harrogate and surrounds
BrewDog was born with the aim to revolutionise the beer industry and completely redefine British beer-drinking culture. Working for REL Field Marketing on their expanding BrewDog Field Sales team, you will be helping to spread BrewDog's passion for craft beer in the UK.
REL are excited to be working with BrewDog! In addition to making amazing craft beers, there is more than meets the eye. You may not know that BrewDog are a carbon negative brewery and have brought forward various new beers with profit going to charity.
Are you BrewDog?
As a BrewDog Sales Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Calling upon Convenience stores within your territory you will be the face of BrewDog
- Driving distribution, availability and visibility
- Managing and driving the success of your own area and achieve targets
- Obtaining additional displays, increasing the visibility and availability of the product
- Selling in new products and introducing promotions
Please note this is a very physical role and will involve a lot of heavy lifting.
You will have:
- A passion for craft beer!
- Held a full, clean manual driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Previous experience in Field Sales within convenience stores is helpful
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in ability to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
We are moving quickly to fill this vacancy, if you would like to be a part of our success please apply today!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.