Power into your next management job by joining the Stanley Black& Decker team at CPM! Lead our field teams as a National Field Manager across the DIY and electrical channels, and be rewarded with a competitive salary of £38.5k per annum, 10% bonus, and company car, as well as incredible progression opportunities across both CPM and Stanley Black& Decker brands.Ideal location:
Leeds, United Kingdom, LS1
This is a national role so extensive travel will be required.What will you be doing as a National Field Manager?
* Working across the DIY and electrical channels, you will be training, developing, motivating and inspiring the team to deliver excellence in call, including development and implementation of personal development plans.
* Analysing performance data to identify opportunities and underlying trends to manage performance
* Developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of client's business, objectives, marketplace and competitors.
* Financial control in line with budget requirements.This would be a great National Field Manager role for you if you:
* Have experience within DIY/Construction/Power Tool/Electrical channels is essential to be able to lead all teams and be successful in this role
* Share knowledge and best practice and encourage people to learn new skills, creating opportunities for development
* Maintain a confident and optimistic outlook at work
* Use many methods to gather information, both formal and informal, and have a strong network of contacts outside of the account.What will we offer you?
Competitive salary of £38.5k per annum + 10% annual bonus, company car, good pension scheme and flexible perks and benefits to suit your lifestyle
In addition, you will have the support and advice you need and the security of knowing you are working for CPM, one of the UK's largest field marketing companies.If this sounds like a great job for you and you would like to join our temporary sales team, then don't delay apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the next week.
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.