A super customer facing role here working for a £multi-billion organisation who are a key player in the drinks industry and at the forefront of all UK channels. The business is seeking a talented NPD individual with 12-18mths experience who is looking to progress their career with the attitude of developing and learning. The company boasts a number of well-known Brands in addition to a large Own Label portfolio and have an exciting NPD pipeline moving in to 2022.
Brand & Own Label
East Midlands | £Competitive + Bonus
Reporting to the NPD Product Manager, you will develop NPD and EPD whilst working as part of a team to deliver projects with a specific focus on Retail customers and their requirements. You will drive growth through identification, evaluation and development of new products and be the ‘product champion’ within the business. You will act as a market driven innovator and be committed to developing the best products working together with the team to drive success for the department and overall business.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Experience in a Development Technology role within Food or Drink
- A proven ability to take new products from launch to development working with Retailers
- Must be able to drive innovation and product development within the category
- Good commercial acumen, customer led and be keen to be involved in all activities within the NPD function
- Solid project management skills with the ability to influence
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical approach & style
- Must be able to work in the East Midlands on a daily basis
- Degree educated – Food Science or similar
This role is suitable for someone with 1-2yrs experience working in NPD within an FMCG / Retail environment.