Regional Field Manager
Location: North London & Norfolk
Salary: £30,000 basic plus competitive KPI based bonus
Business Entity: Reach
Brand/Department: Nestle Confectionery
Contract Type: Temporary
Position Type: Full Time
All applications by Thursday 30 September 2021
Are you looking for a way to top up your earnings in the run up to Christmas? Do you want a full-time but flexible role working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
Reach are looking for a Full Time, Regional Field Manager to represent our global client, Nestlé. The role runs from 13th September to 24th December and gives you the opportunity to work with our Nestlé Confectionery operation across the top four grocery retailers.
The festive season sees the demand for Nestlé products increase. Employed by Reach, you will manage a team who are responsible for raising Nestlé Confectionery brand performance, awareness, and availability across UK retailers. Your team will act as the face of the brand, carrying out retail store visits within a defined territory, with responsibility for driving brand sales to enhance turnover and market share.
The purpose of the Regional Field Manager role is to professionally recruit, manage, direct and motivate a team of Seasonal Retail Field Sales Executives. You will be required to enforce all agreed field performance standards, procedures and systems, ensure that deadlines are met and that all company policies are adhered to throughout the Field Sales team.
What is in it for me?
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward-thinking business. In return you will enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including:
- A competitive basic salary with a bonus scheme
- 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday (hours inclusive of occasional weekend working which may be required)
- Mobile telephone
- Company Car
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
What will I be doing?
- Management responsibility for a field based teams, including recruiting, managing, directing and motivating. Conducting individual performance appraisals, implementing personal development plans and coaching
- Managing the delivery of agreed field retail performance standards, procedures and systems, ensuring that deadlines are met and that all company policies are adhered to
- Carrying out monthly team meetings to discuss results, provide training and to give direction on strategic priorities
- Regular analysis of team performance in conjunction with data insights and production of weekly and monthly reports
What are we looking for?
- Ideally you will have previous line management experience within a sales, FMCG or retail environment although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors
- Previous experience managing a remote or field based team advantageous
- You will be excited about leading and motivating a team to represent a great brand, show resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed
- You must hold a full driving licence and be able to travel within a defined region.
- You will have good organisational and planning skills, and forward thinking approach
We are a fun, people-centric, performance focused team, who are passionate about what we do. We work hard, and we celebrate success together – with you!
As a values-driven company, we welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
We are looking to recruit for this role immediately for a September 13th start – please send your application without delay as the deadline is flexible and roles will close as and when a suitable candidate is found.
Reach is part of the Acosta Europe Group