Title: Brand Manager
Salary Range: 50K-55K
Do you have a passion for brand management? Would you like to put your passion into practice with one of the largest and most successful games and toy businesses? If so, this opportunity could be for you!
This brand is looking for an innovative, dedicated and strategically minded individual to join their team as they continue to develop their exciting product portfolio. Additionally, this role will entail working alongside one of the nation’s favorites brand with their licensed products!
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring brand strategy and vision is respected across all touchpoints of the brand.
- Monitoring brand performances, and partner with category & insight managers for details, challenges & opportunities.
- Create, present & activate local marketing plans with a 3-year brand vision (where appropriate) in accordance with Global & regional Marketing strategies
- Delivering creatives and maximizing alignment within the region.
- Influencing and persuading throughout all product portfolios.
- Working closely with the Consumer Products Team to maximize opportunities for relevant brands.
- 2-3 years of experience in consumer and/or customer marketing, ideally in a consumer good/commercial environment.
- Experience in managing single brands or, ideally, a portfolio of brands
- Experience in P&L management and brand profitability
- Ability to interact with and influence international stakeholders, incl. senior management and those in other teams
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please get in touch!